Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life, Children and God

Hello... nice to meet you. I hope you will visit often here with me. Well this is my first blog so let me introduce myself. My name is Shanna , and yours is ? Oh that is a great name, I am pleased to meet you. I hope you and I will be good friends. I intend to update this blog often and stay in touch. Okay so what else would you like to know? I am 5'2 and have red hair and blue eyes , I am 30, yep it was a shocker to me too, the other day I was filling out a sign-up thing on a website and realized I am now in the 30-39 age bracket, oh boy what fun that was lol. I am happily married and I have 4 kids, 2 are stepkids, and 2 are my own. Though I love them all very much and they are special each in there own way. Do you have kids? Married? Maybe we can chat about our children who couldn't use more friends and lots of advice with them huh. I know I could for sure. Also my first and most important love is for God. I became a Christian on July 22, 2007 and my life has never been the same since. Are you a Christian ? Wanna discuss the Lord Jesus? Super that is one of my favorite topics. Though I love to chat about lots of things. Some I will list below. Well thank you for reading , I can't wait for your reply and to be friends real soon. God Bless and have a great day! ~shanna

No comments: